Liked: 702

Default Free stuff; Swift original uprights, shock proof

I can't seem to post this under free stuff, but I have a set of original Swift rear uprights free to anyone who wants to pay the shipping. Otherwise they go to a landfill next week. I also have 4 quarts of RedLine shockproof gear oil that is probably over 10 years old. I have no idea if it is still good or not, but same deal. 3 quarts of Driven MTF, same deal. Sold the car and just cleaning out the shop.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Liked: 39

Default Swift Uprights

You have a message coming to your DM
    Thanks!

My PMs are not showing up under my "sent" file, so I assume they are not getting out. Shipping for the oil was $38 and for the uprights $50. Both went out yesterday. PM's coming in [I think] so PM me a phone number and I will send you a tracking number.

Jim
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Liked: 305

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdrivr View Post
    My PMs are not showing up under my "sent" file,...
    I've also noticed this...I can only see my Inbox, but Sent is always empty...although I do know that my sent messages are reaching their intended targets.
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by pacratt View Post
    I've also noticed this...I can only see my Inbox, but Sent is always empty...although I do know that my sent messages are reaching their intended targets.
    Glenn
    Try deleting old ones. Then resend. Worked for me.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1

The uprights and oil are gone. Thanks
    Jim
    Swift DB-1

Thread Information