Liked: 692

Default info on running FF in Mexico

It looks like my Swift is going to Mexico, but the buyers have questions I don't know the answer to. If anyone has some information, I'd appreciate hearing from them
    Question one; Will carb jetting need to be adjusted going from the southeast [VIR, Roebling} to racing in Mexico City [2000m]

Question 2: Apparently they only have 98 octane fuel. Is this a problem with the Kent engine?

Question 3: They run on Toyo tires, but my buyers don't know anything about appropriate tire pressures or toe and camber. These are apparently street tires. Anybody run these?

Question 4: Any info on Gearing for the tracks in Mexico. The F1 circuit looks like it will need a one over at least for 4th, but I am totally guessing. Anyone ever run down there?

Many thanks for the help
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Liked: 284

Take this with a grain of salt but
    1. Absolutely
    2. It will be fine
    3. No idea
    4. More than likey gearing will not be as tall as you think because the altitude will limit the engine, although the thin air may reduce drag enough to make up for some of it

They will need to talk to some locals even if they are in different classes

Thread Information