Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 672

Sir:

The FT200. In doing so, you provide unlimited mounting applications.

Quote Originally Posted by rcollieking3 View Post
    rick, are you referring to the ft200 device or the new ft-rd device?
    Last edited by Rick Iverson; 09.10.24 at 6:37 PM.
    V/r

Iverson

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 672

And provide a more appealing price to the consumer. Lest we forget, this is not a growth industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Iverson View Post
    Sir:

The FT200. In doing so, you provide unlimited mounting applications.
    V/r

Iverson

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 903

Quote Originally Posted by rcollieking3 View Post
    Hi all,

We have added a page to our website with 15+ examples of Flagtronics In-Car Device Installations. I have had a few people ask so this should be a good resource. You can email me your install pictures and I'll do my best to add them to the Installation Examples page: https://flagtronics.com/pages/installation-examples

Regards,
    Collie
    Collie, I have just finished 'upgrading' my FT200 locally here in my garage. All went well, BUT.. I found that I seemed to DOWNGRADE my version of firmware.. from some 0.7.12.x to some 0.7.1.8 (the SCCA version). I think it would be somewhat helpful if more information was included in the (windows) APP to display what the CURRENT as well as PREVIOUS versions are for each 'sanctioning body' so it would be more CLEAR what we are doing when we 'update' our units. Apparently, the version numbers are DIFFERENT for each sanctioning body. SO.. when I (only a couple weeks ago) updated my FT200 (this was before your separation of sanctioning bodies) the APP loaded in a version that seemed to be 'newer' than the SCCA version that I just uploaded.
    I'm sure that there are 'some number' of racers out there that run under more than 1 sanctioning body and it would help to make it more clear what the various versions for the various 'bodies' MEAN. It should also be ON THE WEBSITE, but also in the APP, so we don't have to stop any upgrade process to go check the website to be SURE we are loading the CORRECT version of firmware to our units.
    Food for thought :-).
    Steve, FV80 -- should see you at Elkhart!
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

5. The following members LIKED this post:

BLS

Liked: 903

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Davis View Post
    ...so it would be more CLEAR what we are doing when we 'update' our units. ...
    Forgot to mention to include the RELEASE DATE for each version. The version numbers are in no way representative of WHEN they were released.

Steve
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

7. The following members LIKED this post:

BLS

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information