Contributing Member
    Liked: 3

Default Contact Info

Hello!

I was referred by a FV racer to "Onitech," anyone have contact information for "Onitech"?

Thanks,
    Deon

Liked: 903

Have no idea. For what purpose? Maybe we can help if we know why you need him/it/her?
    Steve, FV80
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

Liked: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Deon View Post
    Hello!

I was referred by a FV racer to "Onitech," anyone have contact information for "Onitech"?

Thanks,
    Deon
    I assume you got a PM from the user coleking? I got a similar PM from coleking saying to contact Onitech for an oil cooler I am need of. This person is a (now banned) scammer, that was copy and pasting decades old threads and posting them as his own to try to look legitimate. There is no Onitech. If it wasn't coleking that sent you the PM then report whoever did.
    Van Diemen RF99 FC

4. The following 4 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 3

Default Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by rockbeau25 View Post
    I assume you got a PM from the user coleking? I got a similar PM from coleking saying to contact Onitech for an oil cooler I am need of. This person is a (now banned) scammer, that was copy and pasting decades old threads and posting them as his own to try to look legitimate. There is no Onitech. If it wasn't coleking that sent you the PM then report whoever did.
    You are correct, the reply was from: coleking

Thank you!

Liked: 23

I got a pm from coleking also saying to contact onitech for a nose I was looking for. Tried to send him a response and got the message he is not accepting pm's, or something to that effect.

Liked: 23

Got another one today. This time from Runningcut. I figured it was the same as last time so I tried to send a reply to the PM. This is the answer I got:

• Runningcut has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Runningcut from the recipient list and send the message again.

Liked: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Davis View Post
    Maybe we can help if we know why you need him/it/her?
    This made me laugh.
    Last edited by E1pix; 09.04.24 at 1:18 AM.
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Liked: 2

Runningcut also reached out to me, I was looking for a Mysterian Midsection. He gave me an email contact vit9svt@gmail.com. When I started asking some questions and wanted pictures he sent pictures of a Mysterian roller with-out the body work that were downloaded from the internet. He is definitely a scammer, looks like he did 7 posts yesterday to look legitimate.

Phil Holcomb

10. The following members LIKED this post:

BLS

Liked: 1155

Anyone ever notice the similarity of “scam” and “scum?”
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

12. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 217

Quote Originally Posted by fv22 View Post
    Got another one today. This time from Runningcut. I figured it was the same as last time so I tried to send a reply to the PM. This is the answer I got:

• Runningcut has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Runningcut from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Quote Originally Posted by holcopa View Post
    Runningcut also reached out to me, I was looking for a Mysterian Midsection. He gave me an email contact vit9svt@gmail.com. When I started asking some questions and wanted pictures he sent pictures of a Mysterian roller with-out the body work that were downloaded from the internet. He is definitely a scammer, looks like he did 7 posts yesterday to look legitimate.

Phil Holcomb

Probably the same person, or at least the same MO. I believe the moderators can see IP addresses so they should know. Whoever they are, they're dumb as hell for trying to pull scams in a community where almost everyone knows everyone.
    Van Diemen RF99 FC

14. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 319

"I believe the moderators can see IP addresses so they should know."

VPN changes that equation.

Liked: 127

Quote Originally Posted by holcopa View Post

Phil Holcomb

I can build you a new mid section

Ray Carmody

17. The following members LIKED this post:

BLS

Liked: 2

Ray,
    Thanks, sent you a private message.
    Phil Holcomb

Thread Information