Liked: 7

Default Citation Formula Vee with Mysterian Body

For Sale Citation Formula Vee Big Guy Car with tall roll hoop.

Driven 4 seasons with Driverz Cup and Challenge Cup races. Sebring to Watkins Glen and in between. Great car, reliable and competitive, more competitive with a lighter driver. Meticulously maintained.

Motor Refreshed by Mitchell Ferguson Jan 2024. National Level Power. Pastore Intake
    2 races since refresh.
    Brand new Formula style belts 2024
    Transmission by Blue Ridge Transmissions 2 years old.
    Current SCCA inspection as of March 2024
    Will fit big driver. Up to 6' 3" 240lbs with pedal change. Have pedals for that. Car is 21 inches wide at shoulders.

Have lots of spare parts, extensive bin of trackday parts brakes, bearings, drums, steering box, backing plates with brakes attached.
    drum to drum spare beam.
    Formula lift,
    3 sets of powder coated rims,
    VW specialty tools.
    Spare fresh carb.

All above goes with car and others things, too much to list. 10k. PM me and let's talk.

I won't budge off 10k don't ask. Motors are 7500$, trans are 1500$ or more. You cannot build a car for what I'm asking for the package.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale separately.
    Mitchell Motor Carb to Clutch 7k see other apex ad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Sale separately.
    6 Driverz Cup/Challenge Cup Tires/ Wheels mounted and usable. Also 4 brand new Yokohama ready to be mounted. 2k

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Sale separately.
    Race Trailer $2500
    3500lb axle, 11ft long with toolbox, brand new tires. Center wood deck for versatility.
    Built for a Formula Vee

You will need your safety gear and a transponder and I'm pretty much providing opportunity to get a full race set up here. Buy it all or buy some of it. I'm moving in to a new chapter of life after living and breathing everything into racing the last 4 years. Kids are getting older want Dad around more.

zwojtalik.dif@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by predator p3-05; 08.14.24 at 2:21 PM.

Thread Information