Liked: 39

Default Race @ Watkins Glen - 6/29 & 6/30

There will be some good competition at the Glen in 2 weeks for a MARRS event. Long course both days as of right now. Two qualifying sessions, two races. Right now we have 3 FF's and myself in a CF. Would like to see a full podium worth of cars in CF. Let's get some more entries and make this a proper race. Here's the link: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...-racing-813852

Liked: 23

Default The Glen?

I just ran last weekend at at NERs Lime Rock event on the VFF tires. First time in the car since 2013(?). Three CFFs and three FFs in the open wheel wings and things group. I still need to make changes and adjustments. Won't make it there.

Alan
    Van Diemen RF 79 #? Van Deimen RF 78 #231

It's not how fast you go.
    It's how well you go fast.

Liked: 39

Quote Originally Posted by AlanVDW View Post
    I just ran last weekend at at NERs Lime Rock event on the VFF tires. First time in the car since 2013(?). Three CFFs and three FFs in the open wheel wings and things group. I still need to make changes and adjustments. Won't make it there.

Alan
    That's unfortunate, but glad to hear you're running again. Hopefully we'll see ya at Jersey or the Glen later on in the year.

Thread Information