Thread: FE 112 for Sale

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 2

Default FE 112 for Sale

Formula Enterprises race car 112 is for sale. This car is FE (not FE2) with the 2.3L engine and the early Elite sequential gearbox. The car had most of the updates as of 2012-2013 when I bought the car. The car has both the blue and white Enterprise Sports Racer body kit (installed) and a red and white Formula Enterprise body kit, with a Stack steering wheel dash with regular lap time receiver. Spares include 3.5 sets of extra wheels (14 total) and a speed jack. The car will need a battery, a new starter or starter solenoid, and will also need a new lower left rear a-arm. The car came off the speed jack while moving around my shop and bent the a-arm. The ESR body kit has the usual spider cracks on the rear body portion but is in pretty good shape. The car was in perfect driving condition when I bought the car in late 2013, but has been sitting for a while. I also have a spare 2.3L engine with the dry sump oiling system. I am asking for $21,000 for the car and all of the spares, but will consider reasonable offers.
    If interested, please email me at sthomas955@gmail.com or call me at 713-542-1262. Please leave if a voice mail if I do not answer immediately.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information