Banned
    Liked: 0

Default Wanted Pre 72 FFord

Looking to buy a Pre 72 FFord, ie Crossle Merlyn Lotus March Elden Palliser etc
    car must be ample cockpit size for 5 ft 10, 15 stone cuddly driver.

happy to buy a restoration project or a complete car thats sat for 10 years in a garage
    will buy roller as I have spare engine.

Not too keen to buy someones $30-50k restored car but will consider a good running car.
    I'm not on a budget but the money tree has NOT grown so well so happy to buy a car to work on. car must be 1967-71 model.

Let me know what ya got or if you know of any friends cars for sale or might be for sale.

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 291

a March 703 (?) would be really cool!

Contributing Member Robert J. Alder's Avatar
    Liked: 298

I think Dr. Berman's Merlyn is still for sale. Check RMVR's Classified ads in their Messenger magazine.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by provamo View Post
    a March 703 (?) would be really cool!
    A March 703 is a 1970 Formula 3 Model. The 1970 Formula Fords were 708's. The 1971 Formula Ford's for the North American market were 719's of which 3 were built and went to Canada. The UK and Continental variant were 718's of which 6 or so were built. That was it for the Bicester built March FF's. A continuation Model the 729 was built in the US for the 72 model year.
    Regards,
    Wayne Lee
    71 March 719 #719-2

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Eligible monoposto cars DO include 1972, also you may not be aware that Club Ford 1973-1981 (inclusive) are now eligible under monoposto FF70 rules.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 1

Default Historic Formula Ford

Seeing Preston lists Europe as his location, it's probably a Historic class Formula Ford he's looking for. Like the HSCC races in the UK, they only accept Cars built and raced prior to 1972.

Banned

Yes in UK HSCC is for pre 72 cars only

Currently considering Merlyn Mk11 Crossle 20F Alexis and Winkleman cars of varing value condition location for shipping costs

Default purple5ff

Quote Originally Posted by prestonparke View Post

Looking to buy a Pre 72 FFord, ie Crossle Merlyn Lotus March Elden Palliser etc
    car must be ample cockpit size for 5 ft 10, 15 stone cuddly driver.

happy to buy a restoration project or a complete car thats sat for 10 years in a garage
    will buy roller as I have spare engine.

Not too keen to buy someones $30-50k restored car but will consider a good running car.
    I'm not on a budget but the money tree has NOT grown so well so happy to buy a car to work on. car must be 1967-71 model.

Let me know what ya got or if you know of any friends cars for sale or might be for sale.

I have a 1972 Elden PH10B for sale that has not been raced since2005. It has been rebuilt from the bare frame and includes extra bodies, nose pieces, sides. It also includes an open trailer, and many, many spares. Please look for my advertisement elsewhere in Apex Speed. Purple5ff@comcast.net

Classifieds Super License HayesCages's Avatar
    Liked: 180

Thread is from 2012. And poster is "Banned"...
    Lawrence Hayes
    Hayes Cages, LLC
    Sagle, ID.

Thread Information