Contributing Member
    Liked: 1

Default Gear Ratio Suggestions for Vintage Ford

Hi Folks,

Is anyone willing to share any Ratio's for LRP, NHIS, Watkins Glen, Mosport, VIR, Summit Point. Anywhere? I've been pointed to one person or the other, plus the mysterious resource page I can't find. Please link it if you mention it. Never got any actual Ratio #'s yet. This is for a 9:31 CW&P on 23" Dunlops.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wayne Lee
    Douglas, MA
    March 719

Liked: 4

Default Almost

There is a long sticky thread on this in the standard FF forum

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12877

You need to convert from 22" diameter tires to 23". But most of the information is there.

Paul

Liked: 143

for VIR and Summit on the dunlops, I've been using 9:31 R&P, 19:32, 22:30, 24:28, and 25:26. They work perfect for VIR, but around Summit, 3rd and 4th could use to be a step or two shorter. Hope this helps.

Thread Information