Banned
    Liked: 0

Default Lotus 61 bodywork moulds/ supplier in NW usa

Gentlemen
    Who can supply me with new Lotus 61 bodywork in Ca up to NW USA or Mid US to NW USA
    I hear the name Burt Fay Curtis In Ca as Lotus body people

Also seek new wishbones links etc if anyone has made jigs and supply top spec parts before my man makes jigs

I have acquired an old messy car that will be stripped and totally rebuilt and need US contacts as I will have it rebuilt in NW US
    I can buy all the parts in UK but the shipping will be costly

What make of dampers do you run out there on old FFords
    we must run steel body dampers

Liked: 487

Curtis 707-443-8523
    Roland Johnson
    San Diego, Ca

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 430

Default Curtis, Great Folks

I agree. Curtis are great to deal with, great product at a very reasonable price. A little slow but worth the wait. They sent my stuff with an invoice to pay if I was happy with it. Trusting and very nice.
    Graham.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Default Shocks/dampners

Vintage cars in the USA under Monoposto rules (pre 1973) generally use Koni 8211 shocks which are double adjustable, steel and with no external reservoir. They're a very fine shock, but not cheap as some others.

Liked: 9

Default Lotus 61

Try Ken and Tracey Dye of DND Fab. in Puyallup Washington. They have rebuilt 3 or 4 Lotus 61's over the years. 253-435-1616 kendye7@msn.com

Thread Information