Liked: 2

Default is it a formula ford

and what is this frame .i saw that pictures on flikr and it just say "super vee" ??

Liked: 307

Default Homebuilt?

Looks like a Lola T644 w a pull-rod front suspension and different nose...Odd...Running FF tires it appears...
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

heres another picture

Liked: 307

Default Packwood?

Quote Originally Posted by -pru- View Post
    Looks like a Lola T644 w a pull-rod front suspension and different nose...Odd...Running FF tires it appears...
    From the Packwood SCCA Solo National Tour results :
    [FONT=TimesNewRoman][FONT=TimesNewRoman]9 Mike Billings 1984 Lola T644[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman]
    [/FONT]
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

thanks. well that a neat nose job .that this guy did

Liked: 0

I love the Lola 640 series of cars but never liked the front nose. I refer to it as the "box kite nose". I have a good friend who does a lot of fiberglass work on airplanes and he agree to help me form a new nose for the car. What you see is what we did.

I think it improves the appearance of the car a great deal. And yes, it is a Lola T644.

cheers,
    Mike

Thread Information