Liked: 6

Default 2006 Winter Sim League?

Anyone interested??

Wee Bobbie
    Haggis Racing

Liked: 447

I'm in! We have a new track on the horizon as well that will be a great addition to league play....
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 1

Default I'm in too!

Wee, Keith and myself are negotiating with the track promoters and we will be announcing a Winter series schedule soon.... -Dave

Liked: 0

I would like to get into sim racing and will encourage my race buddies to join. Which program and game system. Please provide info and I'll pass it on to my club.

Liked: 6

Default Program and game system

Hi Dajl,

We have been running a Sim Leage for the last 3 years. It is the F2000 mod to the original Hasbro Nascar Heat.

We usually get anywhere from 4 to 10 guys who show up for a race. Back in 2004 we had upwards of 30 and had to divide the league into 2 groups in order not to overload the server.

Participants come from everwhere - east coast - west coast - Canada & USA. We have even had guys from Australia and the UK on occasion.

The really cool feature of this league is that we have a few guys who actually run these cars in reality! Guys like Dave Hopple, Ron Boltik, Keith and Doug Carter.

There are a number of threads regarding this league posted on this site. Here is a link to doing the install/mod and track downloads.
    http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4281

Please note that the original post states you must have the original "NASCAR HEAT" CD. I don't think that that is a requirement anymore. I will try and find the link or post that describes how to install and run with out the original CD.

Welcome to our SIM league

Regards,
    Wee Bobbie
    Haggis Racing

Thread Information