Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 1417

Hey guys, follow the donation/insurance thread here.

Get Mike back on track... let's give him some options. He's one of the original forum members and has supported all of us through the years. It's our chance to give back the support!

d

Liked: 0

To be a bit more clear, my offer for a donor car is a Tatuus. Don't know if time allows. Mike has helped me through my acquisition and should be aware of the car. Again, if it helps I am 6-8 hours away. Mike, glad you are ok. Chuck. csrazzle@aol.com.

Does anyone know the condition of Cole's car? If needed I have a Swift in the garage ready to race.
    Just say the Word

Liked: 286

The PF Paddock is easy to find. Immediately South of the Maintenance Building (the buliding just south of where the showers are located) -- He's the last spot on the East/West road.
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

Liked: 5

Tyler,
    I spoke with Jim Morgan early this afternoon. Cole's car needs all 4 corners, plus front & rear wings, 2 uprights, and they're going to see if they can fix the cracked oil pan. It turned into a big shunt after everyone collided. Jim thinks they have all the parts covered between his spares, John Robinson's spares, and a number of other Swift FF entrants' spares. They're going to jam to try to get it ready in time for the Thursday qualifying session. If not, they'll have to stand with their current P2 time and hope it holds somewhere near the top. He said they'll be in the show on Saturday one way or another.
    Craig Vogeley

Default insurance

[size=4]russ, there is somebody that will write the insurance , i'm in , just get a number , maybe we can pull this off, i know that mike would not want to take the chance with someone else's car , so let's try to take that concern away , any word on cole morgan's car ? russ if you need to call me 561 262 3321 john z[/size]

Default morgan et.al

[size=6]jim, cole , go for it , you need anything call ! john z[/size]

Liked: 1880

Finally got to talk with Mike late in the day before I left the track to drive back home. He's a bit bummed as you would expect, but realizes that he is extremely lucky to be still alive, never mind as little hurt as he is. He was raring to get back in a car right then ( I think that the adrenelin was still rushing a bit!), but had pretty much decided to pack up and head to Niagra Falls (somebody joked something about a frog renting a barrel for a quick spin). Most likely Mike will be extremely sore come tomorrow morning, even after the Tequila that was offered for the evenings commiserations, and will decide that the Niagra trip is really the way to go at this point!

As with everyone else here, I am really heartbroken that he is missing out on what may be his last real chance to live out his dream of actually competing at the Runoffs. Mike has been what I would describe as the comsumate Club racer - a guy who has worked his tail off to get the chance to participate in the premier amateur event of a sport he loves.

Liked: 1417

It's pretty amazing to see what has transpired in the last 24 hours for Mike, but I can't help but wonder what happened to the other racers and cars in the accident? I heard that former winner Brian Tomasi has packed it up and gone home because the damage was too severe.

Anyone have any update on the other cars involved, like Pritchard or Tomasi, or anyone else?

Liked: 146

Sorry to hear about the Frog. Its always been enjoyable reading his stuff from the other side of the very big pond.

I've got my FFord insured with on track cover here in Australia - $500 premium, $20,000 track cover - $1,000 excess. Insurer Shannons, owned by Vero Insurance, and they pay claims. They even sponsor our meetings.

http://www.shannons.com.au/shannons/...Main/Insurance

Cant understand why you cant get the cover in the US.

Liked: 59

Default Insurance

We drive on the wrong side of the road???
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.
    - Ted Williams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information