Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 2

Default Fscca

There is only one word for a post such as that “EXCELLENT”!! I might get one of these cars.
    racehailey

Liked: 0

Default First Race in the FSCCA

After retiring and finally getting my FSCCA car together (many thanks to Bill Hetzel) I had my first race weekend at Thunderhill. What a Blast! Without much experience road racing and never having been on the track, every session improved and it was a trouble free weekend. Nothing like being able to relax between sessions and not working on the car, only rotated the tires (L to R), fueled and regular safety checks. This was exactly what I was looking for when I started shopping for a Formula car about 18 months ago. No spending major $$ keeping up with the Andretti's, it handles well, is fairly forgiving, has lots of torque (power oversteer is not a problem), is simple to assemble, and last but not least looks good. (I'm probably leaving out a hundred other reasons), oh yeah, it's fun fun fun!

With that said, us FSCCA owners don't do any good beating this horse on ApexSpeed. Enterprises has a new president and he should hear directly from us his name is Eric Skirmants and his email is Eskirmants@scca.com. We need to encourage them to start marketing the car (if they aren't already putting a plan together) and pushing that message out to the CSR's who aren't doing that. It's a shame when a west coast owner has to get his support from the east coast (thanks Kevin at Comprent!).

As an aside, this weekend we had no less than 4 other racers come over expressing interest in the car and how we liked it. Guess what their next question was.....when will it get a national class?

I'm glad to be with you guys!
    Chuck
    Last edited by chuckj; 06.14.05 at 11:15 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information