Liked: 0

Default Grattan EWC FAQ's

Here is everything you need to know about this weekend's EWC openers at Grattan Raceway Park....

The entry list as of Tuesday evening is 19 cars pretty much evenly split East-West and CFF-FF. There are still a few people that I have not yet heard from.

Steve Beeler, Lola T-540, CFF, E
    Dave Harmison, Royale RP-21, CFF, E
    Michael Baden, Zink Z-10C, CFF, E
    Michael Neylon, Lola T-440, CFF, E
    Brian Duncan, Tiga FFA-78, CFF, E
    Ron Tebo, Van Diemen RF78, CFF, E
    Gary Godula, Reynard 88F, FF, E
    Jon Adams, Van Diemen RF98, FF, E
    Dave Woodmancy, Euroswift SC93F, FF, E
    John Wagner, Van Diemen RF98, FF, E
    John Haydon Jr, Tiga FFA-80, CFF, W
    Bill Ehrlinger, Van Diemen RF80, CFF, W
    Alan Murray, Crossle 45F, CFF, W
    Paul Quiniff, Lola T-540, CFF, W
    Jim Nash, Van Diemen RF-98, FF, W
    Allen Wheatcroft, Van Diemen RF-98, FF, W
    Gary Payne, Reynard 88F, FF, W
    Mark Blythe, Van Diemen RF97, FF, W
    Tony Foster, Swift DB-1, FF, W

To the best of my knowledge, the EWC reserved paddock area will be along the last row of the paddock overlooking the jump.

EWC driver info packets will be available at Grattan. Please stop by my trailer to pick one up. A .pdf file of the "welcome" letter is posted elsewhere in this forum.

The Saturday evening prize drawings will be at my trailer immediately following the last checker of the day. You must be present to win.

Loren Tieman regretfully had to withdraw his entry so there will be no EWC cookout on Saturday. Loren promises to make things right at Blackhawk Farms in July.

There is a chance of rain all weekend. Don't forget to pack your umbrellas, ponchos, and (of course!) your rain tires.

The Frisby Performance Tire truck will be arriving at the track Friday afternoon.

There is a test day on Friday. The track will have an ambulance and some corner workers. Call the track directly for details: (616)691-7221.

See everyone in three days!

Steve Beeler, de facto EWC commissioner
    Lola T-540 HU44
    home: (734)416-8865 sbeeler@wowway.com
    office: (313)390-1818 sbeeler@ford.com
    Last edited by Steve B; 05.25.05 at 6:50 PM. Reason: Updated entry list (Reineck out, Quiniff in)

Liked: 0

Default Updated Grattan EWC entries

Please note two changes to the entry list: Paul Reineck out, Paul Quiniff in. If my math is correct, the car count remains at 19.

Steve Beeler, de facto EWC commissioner
    Lola T-540 HU44
    home: (734)416-8865 sbeeler@wowway.com
    office: (313)390-1818 sbeeler@ford.com

Thread Information