Liked: 229

Default Parking trailer in Virginia or thereabouts

We are running at VIR at the march 20th regional and then the following weekend at Road Atlanta. I am looking for somewhere safe to leave my trailer instead of hauling it home to Canada. MY route is 79S to 77S and west to VIR on route 58. Any ideas, even an hour or so off my route is better than hauling it an extra 700 miles, thanks, Brian. Please post here as I am not home to check my mail for a few days.

Liked: 0

Default how about in atlanta?

Brian:

We have space at our shop in Atlanta if you want to park it there for a week.

10/tenths may have space too, they are closer to road atlanta than our shop.

Let me know.

I have got Friday the 25th off, so I can crew for the test day as well as the race days.

Maybe RS Motorsports will respond, they are in Raleigh NC. I don't know how big their facility is though.

Rick Johnson
    Last edited by rickjohnson356; 03.10.05 at 1:48 PM. Reason: add detail

Liked: 11

There is a Avon tire dealer housed at VIR. From what I remember they have a pretty large secure lot... prehaps they would let you leave it there.

I also have a secure lot in Atlanta but am sure you don't want to drive south before driving back north!
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Thread Information