Liked: 9

Default Summit Point National

For those of you who don't already know, the WDC Region now has online registration. If you plan to attend the Summit National register now, it's only 3 weeks away! We are group 7 FA, FC, FF, FM. Might be a good opportunity for some of ya'll from the south to come up and rise again!

http://www.wdcr-scca.org/

Registered so far:
    FC
    08 john dole white 1999 van diemen rf99
    Sponsored by: dole fuel oil inc
    24 Frank Vilardi Black/Neon Yellow 1997 VanDeimen RF97
    Sponsored by: GRAPHIC SPEED
    27 craig clawson red/wh 2001 van diemen RF01
    35 Chas Silver/Red/Blue 2000 Van Diemen RF-00
    Sponsored by: Goodyear, Elite Engines
    44 John Thompson Orange/Blue 2001 Van Diemen RF01
    Sponsored by: Montgomeryville Cycle Center, TTO Motorsports

FF
    2 Mike Scanlan Blue/Red 2001 VanDiemen RF-01
    19 Tim Dunn White 1990 Swift DB-6
    21 Mokey Red 2000 Van Diem FF
    58 Larry Blue/Silver 2001 Van Diemen RF-01

Contributing Member
    Liked: 100

hey chas, you and rick get married? now don't go and correct it, it'll make my post look stupid.

mark d

Liked: 3787

My first thought was more innocent. I thought they were co-driving. Rick would qualify, Chas would race.

Liked: 14

hell you guys are looking at the name but i see a more serious typo error ? 2000 vandiemen ? Why we running the pile of junk when a perfectly good 97 is there to use ?

Kevin
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

I thought the same thing but figured it wasn't worth changing. I probably should have added a comma for Larry and myself. It's just a cut and paste from the WDC web site. I didn't think anyone would catch it, I should have known better. Too funny.

Mark, are you guys from St Clair coming? I think the Cen Div beat up on the NE pretty bad last year although I didn't do a final tally. Shall we start up the competition again? Did you ever get the trophy? If so we need a couple home field advantage events to even the playing field.

Kevin, the 2000 is in there by default since it's the car in my profile. After the showing the 1997 had at Kershaw we're testing both the 97 and 2000 car before Summit to determine which one we'll race.

Liked: 0

Default Profile

You can update your car under the garage section of your profile if you wish. I will be there spectating. Hope to meet some you guy's finally. Hope the weather is better this year!!!
    Jeff O

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default Chas-help

Hey, Chas-
    Wanna crew for me at driver's school?

Larry Oliver
    Larry Oliver

Hi Larry,
    I'd be happy to help but if I'm at Summit for drivers school I'll be instructing. I'll do what I can to help though.

My brother wants to run VIR that same weekend so I may not be there.

Thread Information