Liked: 6

Default For Sale 1978 PRS Formula Ford

1978 PRS Formula Ford / Club Ford

This has been a long time local CO car and is a good track day car or local race car. I have a 2nd car and far too many projects & need to downsize. It is not a show car or prepared to go do national races but the price reflects it condition. It runs well and just needs gas to go out for a track day. This would be a good budget friendly car to learn on.

Tires have about an hour of runtime & are mounted on aluminum rims.
    New belts & fire bottle at end of 2022.
    New water pump.
    Aluminum head is on the car & have spare iron head, intake, carb.
    Side pod radiators
    Additional spares: 2nd nose cone, misc suspension spares, full set of steel wheels, 3 Aluminum front & 1 Aluminum rear wheel (mounted tires are old), race stands, front jack, alignment bars

In the past my email has kicked out PM notifications so it may be best to email me directly. Feel free to email me w/ questions or for additional pics or if you want to exchange numbers to speak on the phone. martyhester13 at gmail dot com

Car is located in Wheat Ridge, CO and I can assist in shipping if needed. Below is my ad for pictures. $12,000 obo

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8-a5210387e91b

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

Killer deal

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default Prs

Hey Ric, don't you want a spare ?

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rand View Post
    Hey Ric, don't you want a spare ?
    i have a complete spare wrapped up in the rebuild of mine. actually, more than 2 at this price. but a labor of love as this was Bill's car

7. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information