Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 0

Default Wanted Vintage Formula Ford

Looking to purchase a 1981 or earlier vintage Formula Ford.

Would preferrer Lola T342, 440 or 540 or Crossle.................

But would consider any available car.

Contact me at barnasfsd@midco.net

Thanks!

Liked: 0

Default 1973 Lola 340 FF For Sale in Des Moines, Iowa

Hello,

I saw your want ad on Apex Speed. I have a 1973 Lola 340 that has been partially restored. My brother-in-law, Richard “Rug” Cunningham of Cunningham BMW in El Cajon, CA, purchased it brand new. Ivey Engines in Portland, OR has done a complete rebuild of the engine with a new iron cylinder head. The only run time on the engine is on their dyno. Roland Johnson Consulting in San Diego disaasembled the car and had all chassis welds redone in the traditional manner. The roll bar hoop behind the drivers head was raised and a hoop added in the foot well. He installed a new fuel cell, new front and rear upper and lower control arms, new axle bearings, etc. The car originally was black but was repainted yellow when new. The fiberglass panels have all been refinished in yellow. I also have a new spare top panel. I have two sets of wheels (qty. 8). The car is in a state of reassembly and needs to be finished. I have all the parts to complete.

Time, commitments and too many other projects have gotten in the way of me finishing this car. So I have decided to sell it. If you are still looking for a car, please contact me. Thank you.

Regards,

Vincent Zanotti
    515-333-8700
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 3

Hello, I have a really nice T540e. Trying to figure out how to post pics. Have it listed on Facebook Formula Ford buy and sell

Thread Information