BARTER:
Would you like assistance setting up or rebuilding your Race Car or finishing/starting a Major Restoration project that seems to be on the back burner?
Impeccably clean and organized Classic European and Race Car Technician, looking to trade mechanical restoration or race car set-up and/or service work in exchange for temporary short-term housing. I am interested in a small house, condo, or guest suite, preferably within about a 30-mile radius of Groton, Massachusetts. 1-6 months? I’m open!
Over 40 years of Lead Technician for Professional Racing Teams and European Classic Car Restoration. Electrical Troubleshooting and Wiring Harness’, Systems & Component Testing, Prototype Design, Diagnosis & Repair, Suspension & Alignment, Engine Rebuilding, Gearbox Rebuilding, Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Mechanic, Weber Carburetor Master Technician, Mechanical & Electronic Fuel Injection Systems, Shocks, and Track Support/Testing. I can also teach you gearboxes/etc. if you wish.
Race Cars: Formula-1, 2, 3, F-A, FF, IndyCar, IMSA, WEC, LeMans, SCCA, Porsche, Lola, March, Ralt, Swift, Benetton, Brabham, Lotus, Chevron, Radical, etc., etc., etc.
Street Cars: Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus, Jaguar, Pantera, Volvo, etc.
Part time, 10 hrs./week @ $60.00 each = $600.00 or Barter. Will consider financial adjustments depending on work required and/or quality of accommodations. (I am usually $2800.00 per 40 hr. week)
Thank you.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/c-m-land-7331a51a1/