Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contributing Member
    Liked: 863

Real beer? Please, please twist my arm and say its so
    ----------
    In memory of Joe Stimola and Glenn Phillips

Liked: 31

Name your Canadian poison and I shall bring it down.
    Despite some bizarre navigating from FJ he hasn't taken me so far off course that I can bring you some of the really good stuff from my homeland.

Great runs from both of you last weekend. Next time I will avoid the rookie mistake of throwing it away, so that I can at least give you a bit of a challenge!!

Brent

Liked: 0

Default CMP race

Brent, Bob, Al

Are all of you guys planning to do the CMP race in late Feb.? Glenn really wants to do the race and since the cars are in Va. now it would be nice to do another SE race.

To anyone who has run this race, what should we expect for weather that time of year??

Tom

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4362

Can't count on the Kershaw weather in February. Last year they got their first nice weather for the National weekend. It was in the 70s .... but they had real cold just the previous weekend.
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Default February Weather at CMP

The weather varies. It has been known to be in the 40's or cooler that time of year around there. It was horribly cold and raining a few years ago. The weather can also be bright and sunny in the 50's. Come expecting the worst and you will be ok.

Tom,

I bet you could convince Bob and my Dad to show up. Our cars are still down in FL and they are looking to hit a race or two on their way back up north. I won't be racing until the NHIS national in May.

Al

Contributing Member
    Liked: 863

I'm more likely to do Savannah in March, although we haven't quite figured it out yet. The Feb date is around President's Week winter break and creates some large logistical problems in my office.
    ----------
    In memory of Joe Stimola and Glenn Phillips

Bob,
    Logistic problems in you office?? I thought the only logistic problem was were they let you sit when you actually show up.....

Al

Contributing Member

I do not accept responsibility for his statements. That he gets from his mother. It's snowing like Hexx here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information