Liked: 35

For Sale Lola T-640-644 Uprights

A few years ago, I began collecting all the Lola 640 spares that I could find. I now have more than enough for my car and it is time to send the excess parts out to racers who need them. I'm starting with this pair of uprights, one universal rear and a right front. The front upright is new and in perfect condition just as it left the factory at Lola. The rear shows signs of slight use. Actually, the only sign that it has been used that I have found is a slight mark on one of the lower bosses where the imprint of a rod end ball can be seen in the aluminum. There is also a minor bit of "noise" adjacent to it. See photo. Although this keeps me from saying it is perfect, I would still categorize it as excellent condition. It came to me unpainted, for reasons unknown, but to make it match the factory appearance of Lola uprights, I masked off the bearing bore and boss faces and sprayed with a good quality semi-flat black made for aluminum. Please note that AN washers should be used on the boss faces to prevent the kind on imprint on this rear upright.

Apology for the quality of the photos. Clouds drifted past the sun as I was taking them. With so much black in the photos, it was difficult to get enough light on them even with flash.

If you do not need uprights for your Lola, whether for spare or immediate use, but do need other 640-644 parts, please send a PM. I have scads of other parts. Let me know what you need.

Right Front Upright - $625 Front upright now SOLD

Universal Rear Upright - $700 Rear is still available

Both for $1250
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by true racer; 03.20.21 at 9:08 PM.

Default Fits Lola 590s too

Because I do not have a Sports 2, I had forgotten that the Lola 640 front uprights were also used on the Lola T-590 series until I was reminded by another Apex member who was looking for a left side front upright for his 598. So for all the 590 series owners out there, the right front upright that I have available here will work on your car, too. These parts are hard to find, especially new, so I want anyone looking for one to know the applications.

Default 640/590 Uprights

An Apex racer has now purchased the front upright. The rear is still available, however. I know several Lola T-640s, 42s and 44s are running throughout the country. More are being raced in Europe and Australia. For all you owners of these cars, this is a good time to pick up a spare rear upright in case you might need it some day. Unfortunately, clashing metal does sometimes occur on track and it's better to have the parts when it happens rather than to be looking for them. These parts are somewhat scarce. Send a PM if you want to discuss.

Liked: 0

Default Rear Top Wishbones

Hi, I am looking for a pair of rear top wishbones for my Lola 644,

Best regardas, Gustavo
    whats +52 552095 5027

Quote Originally Posted by true racer View Post
    A few years ago, I began collecting all the Lola 640 spares that I could find. I now have more than enough for my car and it is time to send the excess parts out to racers who need them. I'm starting with this pair of uprights, one universal rear and a right front. The front upright is new and in perfect condition just as it left the factory at Lola. The rear shows signs of slight use. Actually, the only sign that it has been used that I have found is a slight mark on one of the lower bosses where the imprint of a rod end ball can be seen in the aluminum. There is also a minor bit of "noise" adjacent to it. See photo. Although this keeps me from saying it is perfect, I would still categorize it as excellent condition. It came to me unpainted, for reasons unknown, but to make it match the factory appearance of Lola uprights, I masked off the bearing bore and boss faces and sprayed with a good quality semi-flat black made for aluminum. Please note that AN washers should be used on the boss faces to prevent the kind on imprint on this rear upright.

Apology for the quality of the photos. Clouds drifted past the sun as I was taking them. With so much black in the photos, it was difficult to get enough light on them even with flash.

If you do not need uprights for your Lola, whether for spare or immediate use, but do need other 640-644 parts, please send a PM. I have scads of other parts. Let me know what you need.

Right Front Upright - $625 Front upright now SOLD

Universal Rear Upright - $700 Rear is still available

Both for $1250

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Del Campo View Post
    Hi, I am looking for a pair of rear top wishbones for my Lola 644,

Best regardas, Gustavo
    whats +52 552095 5027
    Hi Gustavo. I have some upper front wishbones for the Lola 642. To the best of my recollection, the only chassis parts which changed between the 640 and the 642/644 were the front upper wishbones. Of course, there are wide track suspensions available for the front as well. I do not remember the 642/644 using top wishbones at the rear, though. I believe they were the same camber link and toe link in that location which were used on the 640. I do have some spares of these parts. If I am not understanding you correctly, just send a PM and I'll try to help in any way that I can. I have a ton of parts for these cars, so perhaps I do have what you need..

Thanks for contacting me.

Robert Metcalf

Liked: 0

Default Thank you for answer me

They have rear top wishbone or you can said rockers, if you can give your e-mail address I will send photos.

Best Regards, Gustavo
    gustavodelcampo@gmail.com
    mobile/whats +52 552095 5027

Quote Originally Posted by true racer View Post
    Hi Gustavo. I have some upper front wishbones for the Lola 642. To the best of my recollection, the only chassis parts which changed between the 640 and the 642/644 were the front upper wishbones. Of course, there are wide track suspensions available for the front as well. I do not remember the 642/644 using top wishbones at the rear, though. I believe they were the same camber link and toe link in that location which were used on the 640. I do have some spares of these parts. If I am not understanding you correctly, just send a PM and I'll try to help in any way that I can. I have a ton of parts for these cars, so perhaps I do have what you need..

Thanks for contacting me.

Robert Metcalf

Liked: 2

Default Rear support T644

If you have a rear body panel support structure for a T644, I would be pleased to purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Del Campo View Post
    They have rear top wishbone or you can said rockers, if you can give your e-mail address I will send photos.

Best Regards, Gustavo
    gustavodelcampo@gmail.com
    mobile/whats +52 552095 5027
    My reply - " I do not remember the 642/644 using top wishbones at the rear, though. I believe they were the same camber link and toe link in that location which were used on the 640. "

My memory failed me Gustavo. The 640 series uses rocker arms at the top of the upright on the rear, with a toe link. I do have some of these parts, both left and right as I recall. They are in storage right now and I must get them out and do some photographs. I'll send those to you by email in the next few days. So sorry that I could not remember exactly what the rear suspension looked like.

Thread Information