Liked: 310

Default Miami GP ticket prices

The general admission tickets start at $900 for Sat and Sun. Add another $300 for Fri. This does not include grandstand seats, but does include a limited view of the track. Very limited. You can attend concerts in the stadium, though.

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 909

Default Wow

Wow That is not for the faint of heart or pocketbook!!!!!!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 1117

If they provide a ten-lap drive with that, I’m there.
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Contributing Member John Nesbitt's Avatar
    Liked: 910

As the English say, "The right crowd, and no crowding."
    John Nesbitt
    ex-Swift DB-1

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

I miss the Bog.

8. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 227

I wondered if Miami pricing would be more like the non-USA races, and the answer is yes. COTA is still a bargain compared to other F1 races. Indy was an incredible, never to be seen again in our lifetimes, bargain. Vegas will probably be more than Miami.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 290

As much as I love these cars, I would not go to the event if it were free.

Transportation is go to be terrible.

Sight lines are going to be very limited.

You are not going to be able to move around and spectate the different track sections.

The engine sounds are not what they once were!

Brian

11. The following 2 users liked this post:

In full agreement with Brian here.

Looks like the budget ticket at Spa is about 250 Euros ( $270). Not sure if that’s a one-day or a three-day....:
    https://f1destinations.com/tickets-b...francorchamps/

Spa or Miami? Easy choice for me. Personally, I’d pay double of Miami, even if it’s pouring... but it’s half the price at most, or so it appears.

Indy was great despite my preferring road courses. Unbelievable staff, and immense respect shown to patrons. The entire place is magic, though for me tempered by losing a mentor in Turn 3, can’t ever forget.

And so were the Glen, Montreal, and even Phoenix. Only did Long Beach once in its last year, not as good for me but still great. Phoenix only had about 10,000 of us in attendance, but the reverb of V12s off the buildings was truly spectacular. As was arriving late Saturday morning in the only-ever wet session and realizing the car we heard just *had to be* Ayrton.

I hope F1 does it again for me someday. It’s still awesome, of course, but for me the aura of F1 includes sounds seemingly forever gone. I had no idea how lucky we had it.

Signed,
    Pastosaurus

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

Quote Originally Posted by E1pix View Post
    In full agreement with Brian here.

Looks like the budget ticket at Spa is about 250 Euros ( $270). Not sure if that’s a one-day or a three-day....:
    https://f1destinations.com/tickets-b...francorchamps/

Spa or Miami? Easy choice for me. Personally, I’d pay double of Miami, even if it’s pouring... but it’s half the price at most, or so it appears.

Indy was great despite my preferring road courses. Unbelievable staff, and immense respect shown to patrons. The entire place is magic, though for me tempered by losing a mentor in Turn 3, can’t ever forget.

And so were the Glen, Montreal, and even Phoenix. Only did Long Beach once in its last year, not as good for me but still great. Phoenix only had about 10,000 of us in attendance, but the reverb of V12s off the buildings was truly spectacular. As was arriving late Saturday morning in the only-ever wet session and realizing the car we heard just *had to be* Ayrton.

I hope F1 does it again for me someday. It’s still awesome, of course, but for me the aura of F1 includes sounds seemingly forever gone. I had no idea how lucky we had it.

Signed,
    Pastosaurus
    I went to Phoenix with two friends. One of which scored weekend tickets for us to the city of Phoenix grandstand. Fully catered with open bar all three days. We were the only ones in the grandstand the first two days. Race day about a dozen other people showed up. Most started leaving 20 minutes into the race. It was glorious.
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

14. The following 3 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 290

It must be me, but I had a completely different experience with Phoenix. Had a full access track pass courtesy of SCCA Tech. Could stand at the garage openings in the pits and observe the mechanics working. Was able to go out on the track and do photos at the barriers with no fencing to ruin the shots. I was really too close many times. On occasion only able to frame the drivers helmets.

Still the track was an abomination. Located in an uninteresting part of town using the ordinary street grid. Nothing like Long Beach at the time which probably set the standard for street circuits.

Ended up selling the pit pass Sat evening and returning home without seeing the race.

I guess I am easily bored!

Brian

Liked: 115

Mere chicken feed.... I just read there is a pop-up restaurant/bar that's a Miami go to place and the cost for a seat,drinks and entertainment is $3200, but if you reserve table for ten it's only $30,000... My first F1 was The Glen 1967 and I believe entrance and camping was around $20... A few years ago in Austin, it was $195 general admission, $500 for an RV spot (with no services) and everything inside the track was rather pricey...No thanks, I'll watch from my easy chair

Restaurant is Carbones

Thread Information