Contributing Member
    Liked: 32

Default Start parting soon....

the DART VEE being offered here is one of 4 built by Ron Chuck of Ron Chuck engineering fame. One of Ronnie engines from 07, and Penskes all around valved by Ron. Fuel cell in great shape, this is not a big driver car! 5' 10" max. Roomy in cockpit with inverted steering box and linkage for additional leg room. A great starter car that can win when a new driver gets to the ability to do so. Rear suspension is basically Caracal C, and Ron set up suspension prior. Will need transponder, belts and good service prior to getting on track, but vee's are nice and simple to work on and there is plenty of advice and help from the vee group! Have a nice little trailer with brand new Trailer spec tires and new wheel bearings/seals, as well as vee lift with winch , only need battery and switch.
    Offered as package for $7k firm. Check around, this is a fair price for a car that can win and is set up. Will offer as roller later if no sale. Will include a new set of American Racer tires to use for drivers school or track time.
    Last edited by lbacon; 07.17.21 at 3:07 PM. Reason: Parting out...Look at FV parts for details

Liked: 7

Default Dart FV suitable for SOVREN vintage Club Formula Vee

Quote Originally Posted by lbacon View Post
    the DART VEE being offered here is one of 4 built by Ron Chuck of Ron Chuck engineering fame. One of Ronnie engines from 07, and Penskes all around valved by Ron. Fuel cell in great shape, this is not a big driver car! 5' 10" max. Roomy in cockpit with inverted steering box and linkage for additional leg room. A great starter car that can win when a new driver gets to the ability to do so. Rear suspension is basically Caracal C, and Ron set up suspension prior. Will need transponder, belts and good service prior to getting on track, but vee's are nice and simple to work on and there is plenty of advice and help from the vee group! Have a nice little trailer with brand new Trailer spec tires and new wheel bearings/seals, as well as vee lift with winch , only need battery and switch.
    Offered as package for $7k firm. Check around, this is a fair price for a car that can win and is set up. Will offer as roller later if no sale. Will include a new set of American Racer tires to use for drivers school or track time.
    This car is most suitable for SOVREN Vintage Club Formula vee. I have someone I am trying to get into the sport locally and will try to get your car sold. Where is the car? Call me if you like at 818 3993802. Lou LeBlanc

Liked: 0

Very interested, serious buyer, still available? Drop me a line if so, (720) 470-6609.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 32

Quote Originally Posted by zacfastback View Post
    Very interested, serious buyer, still available? Drop me a line if so, (720) 470-6609.

Yes, available I will call 10m AM PT, work for you?

Larry Bacon

Thread Information