Thread: PRI Show

Liked: 0

The really big show makes it's final stop at Indy this week. Who is going? Any board members from Apexspeed making show appearances for their sponsors? Rumours? Anybody doing the Gasoline Alley tour Wednesday?

Rob Poma

Rob,

We're going to be there Thursday & Friday, and will be doing the Gasoline Alley Tour. See you there.
    Chuck Lessick

ZATgraphics.com
    2006 Top Private Team Cooper Tire Series

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 923

Gonna be there Thursday and probably Friday.

Anyone know of cheap air fare to Orlando for next year.

Maybe enuff of us can get together and charter a plane.

Liked: 3

Three of us will be there Thursday & Friday. Not doing the Gasoline Alley Tour this year, though.

I'm not thrilled about flying, but I am planning to be in Orlando next year... even if I have to drive down!

Liked: 313

What's the deal to get into the PRI? I work for Ford in Dearborn. Will a company id and business card get me in?

In the past GM, Chrysler, or Ford badges will work. Paul and Brian Burke will be there stop by the brembo booth and we can do some bench racing

BB

John Haydon,would love to meet up with you and tell you some tails of the past about your father,one of the finest people ,including your mother that I have met in my life,your dad and mom were two of the biggest supporters that I had in my early years of racing when I first started out,somehow I would like to get together,cell # 815 621 3448,will be there wed thurs fri sat.Land line 815 547 6088 Gib Gibson

Liked: 313

I called the PRI people and they said we need to get on somebodies guest list, that a company ID won't get us in. Anybody willing to "sponsor" us.
    It would be me and a racer friend, Mark Muddiman.
    Thanks.

Gib, thank you for the wonderful compliments. I'll call you soon -- I can't wait to hear some stories!

Liked: 1417

We won't be there this year, as I didn't get the request for passes into the organizers in time. [img]redface.gif[/img] I had planned on going, but it looks like I'm going to be living vicariously through you guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]

doug

Doug, I'll pick you up an extra keychain shaped like a Chevy cylinder head and a "Rubbin's racin' " bumper sticker. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Liked: 1417

Sweet, I'll put it next to the "3" wearing angel wings on the back window of my car.

Dave, I looked into guest passes for you, but PRI only offers them for exhibitors and we're attending as buyers.

Dave ,call me this evening,815 547 6088 and I may be able to help you with your situtation,I am leaving very early wed morn to tour hyperco spring factore so call me this evening for sure,if not call my cell 815 621 3448 tomorrow,will be @ indy
    till sat afternoon Gib Gibson

Brian Burke-

sorry I missed you on Saturday.. I was planning on stopping by but we had some Fed Ex nightmares.. shoot me an email when you can though!

Thanks-
    "Luck is when Opportunity meets Preparation"
    RaceDriver/Driver Coach
    Motorsport Enterprises Racing - www.GoTeamMER.com
    Marc's Fan site: http://www.themarcmillershow.com <-- Click it!

Thread Information