Liked: 259

Default premium light-weight set of Kent primaries for sale

several months ago I sold an upgraded set of 304 stainless one piece tube exhaust primaries (0.035" wall vs baseline 0.049" wall) with integral EGT ports to a repeat customer. unfortunately one of the tubes was damaged on arrival and I had to send another set (well before UPS paid the insurance claim); this time in a wooden shipping container. it wasn't a fun experience for my customer who had to wait for the arrival of the second set of primaries or me as it took UPS the better part of two months to pay something less than the insured value. as the design engineer and manufacturer it's my opinion the damage to the tube is cosmetic and will not noticeably effect performance. see attached pictures

accordingly I'm offering the upgraded set of up & back (ie: Swift style) 304 stainless one piece tube exhaust primaries (0.035" wall tubing) with integral EGT ports with known cosmetic damage for $1200 plus shipping from 93555; less than half price. they are approaching an ideal solution for a car with a weight problem and a competitor looking for more performance. given they're thinner/lighter than most primaries, the purchaser will have to exercise care in their use as they won't stand-up to heavy use! anyone wanting a complete exhaust system, I can include a new welded exponential horn approximation collector/tailpipe assembly for an additional $1000 plus shipping from 93555. based on dyno data, the welded exponential horn approximation collector/tailpipe
    assembly and one piece primaries are currently my best exhaust combination for making power with a Kent.

Art
    artesmith@earthlink.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information