Contributing Member
    Liked: 102

Default AiM Seminar on Track Prep and Planning Thursday

I'm co-hosting with Roger at AiM on Thursday on how you can use your AiM data to Prepare and Plan for a track. Looking at things like percent left turn versus right (think LRP), how much of a lap you're on the brakes, and shift maps. If you don't have an AiM system, almost all of this can be done in other data systems as well. You can sign up at Reoccurring Webinar Registration Link: https://aimsports.zoom.us/webinar/re...T0S-gsuMhJ251Q or check out one of the previous 55 webinars at https://www.youtube.com/user/aimdata/videos

The session Thursday will be up on YT about an hour after it's done if you can't make it live. I hope to "see" you there.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1262

Looking forward to this one. All the rest have been excellent as well.

This video library of webinars is going to be a valuable resource.

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1493

I've attended about half, and find them to be an excellent resource. I want to try Samir's shift map at Buttonwillow - 25 times a lap, there has to be some time there somewhere!

Unfortunately I don't have a system that uses Race Studio 3, so about half of them have been useless for me.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kirchner View Post
    I've attended about half, and find them to be an excellent resource. I want to try Samir's shift map at Buttonwillow - 25 times a lap, there has to be some time there somewhere!

Unfortunately I don't have a system that uses Race Studio 3, so about half of them have been useless for me.
    I don't know what system you have, but you if you have or upgrade to a SCHD, you can get all the features released in RS3 Analysis. You can use RS3 with older data systems, but you don't get the video and data linked. If you have the SCHD, that part works. It might be worth an upgrade, especially if you're using an original Smartycam.

Today I'm doing everything in RS2 and then showing how RS3, but it can all be done in RS2 Analysis.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information