Liked: 1

Default 1996 Citation/Speedsport $7500

Silver Bullet 1996 Speedsport/Citation. Silver Bullet body conversion with full beam fairings and roll bar fairing. Outstanding aerodynamics and handling. Led 90% of Majors races entered. Ex-Laura Hayes. Running 5th at Indy Runoffs before racing incident (replaced beam). Lightweight car. 200 lb. driver still needs 20 lbs. ballast. Steering conversion is fast with negligible bump steer. Penske red shocks on front, Fox rear, Carbotech brakes, Roxanne’s stainless exhaust, rebuilt short box with only three weekends, Alpha steering wheel with D.P.I. push on hub (no button). New shoes and wheel cylinders up front. Autometer gauges, many mods from stock, $7500 ready to race. 4 spec slicks with one session on them (not one weekend, one 15 minute session) - two of the rims are brand new. 4 spec rain tires (new) on rims. Two quick jacks. One alignment bar. One original Citation two piece seat, never installed. Spare front beam. Spare nose cone. Brand top of the line new extra battery. Spare oil cooler. New large rain light and top of the line switch. Other small spares (plugs, oil etc). This car doesn't leak one drop of oil. Selling because at 6'3" I have finally faced up to the fact that I just don't fit in it. If you're 6'1" or shorter, this is the car for you.

Car is located in seacoast New Hampshire.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nicktulloh; 03.08.20 at 1:06 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Price drop

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 2

Default Rear Exhaust

Is the rear exhaust clearance ok. This isn't the car Laura got DQed in is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck301 View Post
    Not to my knowledge. AFAIK it's ok. Certainly passed tech this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck301 View Post

I guess you're talking about the fiasco at Road Atlanta this spring. That was NOT this car.

Price drop - this is a giveaway price

Quote Originally Posted by nicktulloh View Post
    Price drop - this is a giveaway price
    Someone buy this car.

Default more pics as requested

Liked: 0

Default more info

would like to come see, test fit my 17y.o. son from Boston
    email; halmarch@comcast.net

Liked: 2

Sold and delivered to it's new home! Now if only there was some places open to go racing...

12. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information