Liked: 39

Default Wanted Citation FC '88 or newer

?Wanted Citation FC Price and location are important! I'm in CA so something in the western US or at the right price taking into account the expense of shipping.

If an enclosed trailer were available at a good price that would be a plus for shipping from further away as the car and spares could be locked in it and it could be shipped on an open transport. Like I said price is a consideration so that is why I was focusing on FC and the late 80"s wings & slicks era.
    The car will be used for vintage and track days, I'm not trying to win the runoffs.

Reply with representative pictures and asking price to my email.

Tom
    Last edited by tdf4golf; 01.29.20 at 3:33 PM. Reason: Updating search critiera, email & bump

Default there must be a few of these out there for sale

Bump,

come on there must be a few of these out there for sale!

Liked: 27

Default 84 Reynard here

I have an 84 Reynard FC. Tons of extras come with it. I really don't know much about the car I bought it last spring to possibly run vintage or track days with it but our Formula First business is keeping me too busy. I have started and driven the car but that's really all I can personally attest to. Car is located in Kansas. I will get you pictures next week as we are heading to St Louis for our final race of the season in FST. I will check this site to see if the pictures from the original ad are still up. Asking $8,500.00 for everything.

Default Wanted FC 1988-90 Reynard, Citation FC 1985-on, Crossle FC

Bump to top.

Renewed interest in a FC/F2000 as I sold another race car that I had and am having withdrawal pains. See original post and feel free to reply via this site or to my email;
    tdf4golf@yahoo.com or phone/text (559) 287-9248.

Thanks for any responses or possible leads to a car that you might know of where the owner would consider selling.

Tom

Default help!!!

Racer suffering withdrawals.
    Last edited by tdf4golf; 12.21.15 at 7:58 PM.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 3855

Contact Chuck Moran in Virginia. He has two Crossles (FC) up for sale.

Default FC Search

Thanks PF, I appreciate your help and any other help I can get to find a good car! I sent him a message to see what he has and find out about the cars. The cost of shipping is always a stumbling block as I am on the west coast for all practical purposes, but who knows, maybe something will work out.

T.

Default Fitting in car types

I received a private message about a Swift that may be available in the future. I would be interested but haven't considered a Swift for only one reason. It looks from the outside that there is limited room for a driver. I am 6' 190lbs with a 32" inseam, XL shirt size, so fitting in a car can be problematic. I do intend to do a bead seat though and use a head and neck restraint other than a Hans. If anyone with experience with different car brands regarding the age old question, "Who Will fit in What", has viable information I would be open to all thoughts and will also search the posts for information on the subject.

Thanks for any input!

T
    Last edited by tdf4golf; 12.22.15 at 9:37 PM.

Shameless Bump to the top!

Tom
    Last edited by tdf4golf; 01.29.20 at 3:35 PM.

Liked: 3

Default Interested in the Swift if you don't take it

I may be interested in the Swift if you don't claim it.

Message me with the info or contact me to discuss.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers!

Bump to top, still interested in these cars.

TDF

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1354

PM Sent

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default Reynard FC

Quote Originally Posted by tdf4golf View Post
    ?Wanted Citation FC Price and location are important! I'm in CA so something in the western US or at the right price taking into account the expense of shipping.

If an enclosed trailer were available at a good price that would be a plus for shipping from further away as the car and spares could be locked in it and it could be shipped on an open transport. Like I said price is a consideration so that is why I was focusing on FC and the late 80"s wings & slicks era.
    The car will be used for vintage and track days, I'm not trying to win the runoffs.

Reply with representative pictures and asking price to my email.

Tom
    I have an 88 Reynard FC that I've been working on for years, and frankly, I've lost interest in the project. Took it down to bare frame, and it now sits about 90% complete. Needs plumbing and wiring hooked up, fuel cell installed,

Gearbox repair by Taylor, new radiators, rod ends. ICP calipers. Penske shocks. Plenty of wheels. Spares, gears, etc. Spare carb, intake, etc. $10,000.

Larry Oliver
    571-205-6446
    Larry Oliver

Contributing Member

Default Reynard

Any pics?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Quote Originally Posted by BruceRace View Post
    Any pics?
    Send email or text and I’ll send directly.
    thanks
    Larry
    Larry Oliver

Thread Information