Liked: 2

Default Single Axle Light Weight Custom Formula Car Trailer $1850

This trailer was custom built in 2008 for a Formula 2000/Formula Continental car. It will work well for any light weight car (up to 2000 lbs), quads, motorcycles or other small vehicles.
    Electric brakes
    Tire rack
    Torsion axle
    Aluminum tool box
    Aluminum loading ramps.
    Comes with a matching spare wheel and tire which can be mounted on the side of the tire rack.
    LED lights.
    Six-pin RV-style electrical plug.
    The flat load area is 144” long and 76” wide. The center gap is 44” wide. It was designed so that the nose and front wing of an F2000 will roll right through and stop just behind the tool box, leaving the car nicely balanced on the trailer. It has a bit of patina from sitting unused for the past three years (hence the sale). In the photos it is on jack stands because I keep the tires bagged in storage. The the galvanized wheel channel offset to the right side was used to haul a go-kart and can be removed easily.
    The trailer weighs about 800 lbs. Two aluminum ramps are included in the sale. I have used these ramps to load a car up at 1500 lbs no problem.
    This trailer is brilliant for vehicles with very low clearance because the approach angle is very low; I would load my F2000 without removing the front nose/wing. It will tow at 85+ mph all day, but only on a closed course because you would never do that on the highway. Super stable at highway speeds, zero wind resistance, hardly know its there.
    The trailer is fitted with brand new tires that have been sitting in bags in the shed for a couple of years with zero miles. I put new wheel bearings in only a few hundred miles ago.
    This trailer was made by a race fabricator in Southern California to be as light as possible and easy to load and tow.
    Trailer has CA permanent trailer registration. Located in the San Francisco area.
    You can call me on 310 497 0618 if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MikeSeven; 03.28.19 at 10:36 PM.

Classifieds Super License John Green's Avatar
    Liked: 105

Just what I am looking for....move to Ohio and I'll buy it!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 5

Default Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by John Green View Post
    Just what I am looking for....move to Ohio and I'll buy it!
    Hello John, have a nice formula car trailer in Northeast PA $750 570-223-8870 Bob

Classifieds Super License John Green's Avatar
    Liked: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Robert J. Cavanaugh View Post
    Hello John, have a nice formula car trailer in Northeast PA $750 570-223-8870 Bob
    Thanks!, can you send photo and dimensions?

jgreen6640@gmail.com

Liked: 2

Default Sold

Trailer is sold

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 295

nice trailer!

Thread Information