Thread: Ken Rochocki

Liked: 76

Default Ken Rochocki

Ken passed away August 11,2019. He was a 60 year member of the Midwest Council of Sports Car Clubs. He raced an Austin Healy
    Sprite and later a Lola FA in the 1960' and 70's. He was my crew chief on my FV for more than 15 years. We met as college freshman and continued our friendship for 60 years. A celebration of life will be held sometime in the future. I will post time and place here.

Butch
    butch deer

Liked: 0

Default Ken Rochocki

Quote Originally Posted by butch deer View Post
    Ken passed away August 11,2019. He was a 60 year member of the Midwest Council of Sports Car Clubs. He raced an Austin Healy
    Sprite and later a Lola FA in the 1960' and 70's. He was my crew chief on my FV for more than 15 years. We met as college freshman and continued our friendship for 60 years. A celebration of life will be held sometime in the future. I will post time and place here.

Butch
    Deborah Stolberg We have just learned of Ken's passing. It is with great sadness that I say goodbye to not only a client but also someone that we had grown to call a friend. Every year, when it came time to do his taxes, Ken would bring in his brief case and start pulling out every document, with areas and news articles highlighted. Every year he would tell us how the pages on our papers should be numbered. And every year we would explain it is beyond our control. It became a long standing joke between us. He also would pick a topic and that would become his "soap box" topic for the year. We would banter back and forth and it was such a bright spot in our day. He will be sorely missed in our office and by all of us here. God bless you Ken and may you now rest in peace. Deb, Jill & Sue of Stolberg, Carlson & Associates.

Thread Information