Liked: 0

For Sale 86 Crossle + trailer

Sold!

1986 Crossle 63F, chassis 86-04 - $8,450

Fantastic starter package.
    Averill dual element rear wing & TechnoCraft (added since picture was taken), new Neil Porter front bearings/carriers, fresh rebuild on KONIs and starter, fresh wiring, quick release & MOMO flat bottom wheel, recent clutch and brakes, recent master cylinders rebuild, as originally equipped full Smith gauges and Revolution wheels, all receipts, extensive documentation and notes.

Spare body work including 2 noses – earlier paint scheme, doesn’t match, 1 set F & R wings, 2 sets wheels/tires, 2 new footboxes, 7 additional gear sets, manifold/carb, 2 heads, support equipment (battery/cart, jack/stands, Ruggles, tote boxes), original Mounty steering wheel and misc. parts and fixtures.

Also available - Dual axle, open trailer with electric brakes, very good tires, tire covers, full length E-track & straps, hitch lock and mounted wheel chocks.
    Everything for $9,350 – just add safety equipment and race!
    Last edited by frankwissman; 11.15.10 at 5:02 PM. Reason: ad worked

Liked: 0

Default Sold!

Thank you Apex Speed!

Liked: 39

Default 1986 Crossle 63F Formula Continental

Does anyone know who bought this car From Frank?

https://www.apexspeed.com/forums/sho...hlight=Crossle

He had the car on the west coast and if it's still on the west coast and might be for sale I'd be interested.

Tom

Contributing Member
    Liked: 269

I have a Crossle 55f if you are interested.

Robby

Default I have a Crossle 55f if you are interested.

Hi Robby,

Thanks for the reply. Is your car a FF or FContinental? I'd be interested it knowing your asking price if it's a FC and seeing some pictures and also knowing a little about it's condition and time on the components, engine, trans, brakes, spares if any etc. Could it be any further away? I guess it could be in Maine!

Tom
    Last edited by tdf4golf; 04.20.19 at 5:45 PM.

Default I have a Crossle 55f if you are interested.

Hi Robby,

Thanks for the reply. I'd be interested it knowing your asking price for the car and seeing some pictures. I'd also like to know more about the condition of the car and it's components like motor, trans, brakes and any spares etc.Could it be any further away. Well I guess it could be in Maine!
    Tom

Contributing Member
    Liked: 269

Default 1983 Crossle 55f

Car is Michael Andretti's first formula car. He drove it in Skip Barber Race Series then it went to Bob Reid who set fastest lap at Watkins Glen in 1983.

Ivey aluminum head
    motor built for run-offs, less than 4 hours on it (can put you in touch with builder)
    3 sets of wheels
    Improved VD wheel bearings all 4 corners
    belts good till 2022
    repaint 2018
    new aluminum radiator
    new halon system

Spares:
    Full front suspension arms
    Full rear suspension arms and rear upright
    nose
    radiator
    wheel hubs/bearings

$19,900 as it sits on new dunlops and ready to win 50th
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Crossle FF

If it looks as nice as that picture you attached, It's real nice! The fact that it has some Michael Andretti provenance should help with the sale and add some value to the car as well.

Good luck with the sale.

Tom

Thread Information