Liked: 17

Default WDCR Time Trial overall win

So I took my new (to me) FM down to Summit Point Shenandoah on Sunday to get my first real seat time in the car. It was my first TT with the DC Region and they run a nice laid-back event and are looking for more Formula and OW cars to show up! I did the first 4-25 min sessions (100 mins on track!) but needed to skip the last one to get packed up and headed home. Point is, LOTS of seat time! I'll probably go back later in the year if I can. A few small-ish issues came up with the car, but one you can see in the video is that the Motec dash quit working. I'll probably address that and the other issues in another thread. But all-in-all it went...pretty darn well! I won overall! I was really hoping to be in the ballpark of the other FM's that I know have run there with the PHA and was relieved to find that I am. Like, really in the ballpark. Anyway, here's the video of my fastest lap...

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information