Thread: Mont-Tremblant

Liked: 50

For those of you who would like to run at Tremblant:
    Club Auto-Sport L'Equipe is pleased to announce the Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant Championship to be held on the following 4 weekends:
    May 24-25 Spring Classic
    June 21-22 June Classic
    July 26-27 Summer Classic
    Sept. 27-28 Fall Classic

Two of these races may count toward the Quebec Championship. Discussions are being held with FAQ on this subject. Three (3) trophies will be presented at each event and trophies will be awarded to the top 3 of the championship at year end. A minimum of 115 minutes of track time consisting of: 2 practices, 1 timed qualification & 2 races per week-end.
    For additional info send an email to Claude Giroux at: [email]acindf1@qc.aira.com[/email]
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425
    http://www.sracing.com

Liked: 0

Any idea if they will have a race group for Formula Continental (F2000) cars?

Dennis Cleary
    VD RF94/95
    NER #37

Yes! More than likely with the "Formula Libre"
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425

Thanks Comp89!

I drove the track in a sedan a couple of times before it was repaved. The turns 2-3-4 combination had a pretty good "pucker factor". Can't wait to try it in a Formula car :eek:

Dennis Cleary
    VD RF94/95
    NER #37

Since you drove production, would you know by any chance an guy from Vermont who was driving a Datsun B210 (white & red)? His first name is "Art" or "Arthur". Before he ran a blue Spitfire. He was an older guy and we always had fun joking together when I crewed for a friend in production. The last time I saw him was in New Hampshire speedway in 89/90.
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425

The only Art from Vermont that I remember had a late '80s 300ZX that he ran in ITS. I don't think this is the same guy as he is in his 40's now and I don't consider that "old" but its a matter of perspective I guess ;)

Perhaps someone else from NER will recognize the car/driver you described and chime in.

Dennis Cleary
    VD RF94/95
    NER #37

Thread Information