Thread: Moroso Qual.

Liked: 0

Any interest?

The Fords are grouped with DSR and CSR. You can find the grid here:
    [url="http://pub6.ezboard.com/fdsrforumfrm15.showMessage?topicID=6.topic"]http://pub6.ezboard.com/fdsrforumfrm15.showMessage?topicID=6.topic[/url]
    1999 CARBIR F2

Any play-by-play?

This grouping doesn't sound like a lot of fun, especially with 30 cars on track.

[size="1"][ January 12, 2003, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Garey Guzman ][/size]
    Brad

This is great, I hope the results of the race can be posted the same way. If anyone is able to give some play by play of the race, please put it up asap. Does anyone know when and where SCCA posts official results on the web?
    Kerry S Brookshire

2-Races and 2-Victories, I am elated. I want to thank Van Diemen again for a great chassis, Joe Stimola at SRP Engineering for providing a terrific shock set up on my Penske triples, Quicksilver RacEngine/CCH Heads for the awesome power and AVON Tyres for again providing what I feel was a superior tire to put the grip to the track surface. The Avon A-11 they have developed for Formula Ford is fantastic, if you have not tried them you must do so!
    I want to publicly acknowledge the Sportsmanship that Brian Graham displayed during the race at Moroso. We were grouped together with CSR/DSR&S2000 placing us Fords in the middle of the grid. Brian and I exchanged the lead numerous times during the race but in particular, on the 5th lap when he was leading and I was attempting to draft past him down the long front straight, he vigorously pointed to some S-2 bodywork debris so that I would not cause damage to my car in running over it. Additionally, on the 2nd to last lap when I was leading entering the chicane that they added for this event, I entered with two other S-2000's making it (3) wide and he was a true gentleman in giving me room to race when of course he could have stuffed his car in there in an effort to re-take the lead for himself. Thank you BRIAN! YOU ARE THE MAN!

Wow what an advertisement!

Brian is a good guy and a good racer.

As for advertisments - he would never post this link and I have no commerical kickback from doing so:

[url="http://biznet.maximizer.com/brianrace/index.html"]Brian Graham Racing[/url]

Thread Information