Contributing Member Ken Lawrence's Avatar
    Liked: 53

Default Road & Track back issues 1956-current

If anyone wants these you need to be near Tulsa, OK. Most issues are very good, some are better. Started buying in 1955, time to move on. Hate to send to landfill.

Kenneth

Contributing Member northarrowracing's Avatar
    Liked: 36

Ken, don't trash them, someone will step forward I am sure. If I were closer I would take them. My collection only goes back to 64 and its not complete. Those and my old weekly versions of Autoweek from 64 to mid 80's are my most prized possessions. The wife or step-kids will have to burn them when I am gone. My lord how many hours did we all spend dreaming about cars?

Ric

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

Default save those magazines please

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Lawrence View Post
    If anyone wants these you need to be near Tulsa, OK. Most issues are very good, some are better. Started buying in 1955, time to move on. Hate to send to landfill.

Kenneth

i am traveling by car from Sausalito California to Buffalo New York third week of August at the latest and would L O V E to have those magazines. i have a decent library which i intend to donate to the Watkins Glen Motor Racing Research Library

again thanks Ralph Locurcio

provamo@outlook.com

716 913 5816

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Ken Lawrence's Avatar
    Liked: 53

Default Gone

Thanks Apexspeed. All magazines have gone to new homes.

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

Default i have reading to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Lawrence View Post
    Thanks Apexspeed. All magazines have gone to new homes.

Ken Lawrence is a REAL stand-up guy! I was fortunate to pick up some of the magazines on my passage from Denver to Buffalo.

APEXSPEEDERS................................thank you all!

Thread Information