Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

Default Need ride to West Coast

I need to hitch a ride for my car and some spares to Sonoma anytime between now and the Runoffs. The car is currently in Ohio (near Columbus). Willing to share towing expenses of course. So if anyone is looking to cut their towing expenses to Sonoma I can help.
    Last edited by Thomas Copeland; 08.23.18 at 9:13 PM.
    Firman F1000

Fallen Friend
    Liked: 33

PM sent

Scott, sent you a PM with my email address. First one I might have clumsily sent before I finished.
    Firman F1000

Thanks to those who contacted me helping in finding my car a ride out West. After calculating out a budget decided to keep the car back East for now and just run it there instead.

I did find a great auto transport service that was $500 less than I got from anywhere else including hitching a ride with a race team (I got pricing from 2 race teams and 5 auto transport firms).

If anyone is ever stuck and in need of a ride these guys can take your car plus any spares you have in an enclosed trailer cross country for a pretty good price:

Auto Transport on Demand
    (954) 254-1365

PS: Disclaimer: I don't know these guys and never used them just passing along what I thought might be useful to others.
    Last edited by Thomas Copeland; 08.16.18 at 5:13 PM.
    Firman F1000

Liked: 1403

Decades ago when the run offs were at Riverside, Ed Zink organized a car hauler to make the trip. Everyone met at St Louis and loaded their cars and equipment there for the trip to the West Coats. Maybe there might be enough interest to do something like that this time. I think that people found it way cheaper to fly out and rent a car and have their race cars go on the hauler.

Something to think about.

Thread Information