Contributing Member
    Liked: 269

Default Something positive about SCCA

I have been away from SCCA since my Pro license expired in 2001. Recently I decided to run an event sponsored by SCCA/Steel Cities at PittRace and inquired about renewing my license, as I have held an SVRA and VRG license since 2001.

I have to say that the service through membership was spectacular! Candice took care of everything, put me in contact with all the people I needed to talk to for a waiver and within 48 hours I had a Full Comp License. I even got to join my old Region as my current does not support road racing.

Thank you SCCA and all the paid and volunteer workers who made this happen, Robby

2. The following 7 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1493

Was this a license to run Majors? Because your SVRA license will work for regionals (except for when folks inexplicably decide not to allow the alternative licenses).

Contributing Member
    Liked: 269

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kirchner View Post
    Was this a license to run Majors? Because your SVRA license will work for regionals (except for when folks inexplicably decide not to allow the alternative licenses).
    Yes and been there!

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information