Liked: 0

I am talking to a possible sponsor and they need statistics on the demographics of SCCA club racing, its memebership numbers, average household income, etc.

Where can I get this information and if I can't get it anywhere who can I talk too? I am trying to make my case for Formula Ford racing in the SCCA. You would think that the SCCA would have this information up there for racers to use.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Marshall Aiken
    www.aikenracing.com

Liked: 10

Chris, I would suggest you send an email to the Director of Club Racing, Phil Clarke at [email]pclarke@scca.com[/email] and also to Brian Cohn, the Club Racing Manager [email]BCohn@scca.com[/email].
    Dale Carter
    2003 VanDiemen FE #29
    Life is Good

Call the SCCA office, they sent me this info
    for a sponsorship package last year. It took
    a while to get it, but they send a nice,
    complete package.

John

They put me in touch with Pattie Frost who is their Marketing Coordinator. I will ask her for this material.

Thanks guys,
    Chris
    Marshall Aiken
    www.aikenracing.com

Thread Information