Contributing Member
    Liked: 98

Wanted To Buy CDS Copilot 2 dash wanted

Just seeing if anyone has a copilot 2 dash that works with commander 2 systems that is just gathering dust. If you have one that you want to sell or trade for something gimme a shout.

Thanks!

Contributing Member

Btt

Liked: 91

I have a copilot 2+ system for sale with gps2, wide band AFR-2, 2brake pressure, steering pot, water temp, oil temp and many others.
    it does not have the commander module though.

$1000

-Eric McRee
    810-441-6435

Contributing Member

Thanks but im just looking for the cp2 display. The cp2+ is a different animal.

Quote Originally Posted by TDI PILOT View Post
    I have a copilot 2+ system for sale with gps2, wide band AFR-2, 2brake pressure, steering pot, water temp, oil temp and many others.
    it does not have the commander module though.

$1000

-Eric McRee
    810-441-6435

Hmm, I guess I dont know the difference between a CP2 and a +, can you let me know please?

Contributing Member

Before the copilot2+ systems there was the commander 2 (and commander 1 before that). The C2 has a central box that all the sensors plug into and either had internal memory or a removable PCMCIA memory card. The C2 box also optionally generated a data stream (tracknet) that a copilot 1 or copilot 2 could be connected to and displayed various data items. The copilot 1 and 2 dash displays are merely "dumb" display terminals.

The CP2+ like you have (I assume) also has a central box (or hub) which gathers up the data from various sensors connected to it, and sends that data to the copilot2+ display. The difference here is that the memory for the system resides in the display, not the hub.

Ok I have the SSI 20 channel hub and the display just says Copilot 2 on it. Not sure which one I have now. I will get some pictures up tonight.

Contributing Member

The SSI tells me all I need to know. That is a copilot2+ system which isn't what I'm looking for.

Your asking price IMO is very reasonable. Does it come with the software key and software? Do you know if it actually has twenty channels?

Yes, it comes with rev. 7 software and with that I guess it doesn't require a key. Yes, it has 20 inputs.

Also includes a two channel wideband AFR controller although there are no O2 sensors, you would need those.

Contributing Member

I don't know about the rev. 7 but early versions had a usb key to allow the trackmaster analysis application to run. Later versions sold from CDS had a two year software license that expired and needed to be updated for a fee.

The support software CDSLINK doesn't require updating.
    Last edited by 10rmotor; 02.02.18 at 5:55 PM.

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1908

I've got a CDS beacon and receiver if anybody is interested. Whatever market value is, I'd be happy with.
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 30

I have a fully functional CoPilot unit and Commander II system (PCMCA memory card) that I am about to remove from my car to upgrade to a more functional CoPilot 2+

Julian

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joules5 View Post
    I have a fully functional CoPilot unit and Commander II system (PCMCA memory card) that I am about to remove from my car to upgrade to a more functional CoPilot 2+

Julian
    Sent you a PM.

Liked: 99

Default CDS Dash

I have a complete CDS Co pilot system with the dash and the informer with the camera link. I do not have the camera. I would take 600.00 for everything. It is in good working order.

Contributing Member

Hi Mike. I've actually got an informer and two 32 channel boxes as well as a large surplus of extra sensors, wires, etc. Just looking for another CP2 display right now.

How did you record the data from the informer?

Liked: 99

Default CDS Dash

I have the display with the entire system. I never used the informer but I bought the whole package and it was installed in the car. I just never bought the camera. How about 500 for all of it including display. It is just setting in a box taking up space.

Contributing Member

Quote Originally Posted by M.Sauce View Post
    I have the display with the entire system. I never used the informer but I bought the whole package and it was installed in the car. I just never bought the camera. How about 500 for all of it including display. It is just setting in a box taking up space.
    Sorry just saw your reply. Shoot me a pm with every thing that you have. Its most likely that I've got multiple spares of everything you have, with the exception of the display. I can't do 500 though unless there are some rare goodies that I might be able to make up the price on. This stuff just isn't worth much any more and nobody wants to support it, so I'm on my own trying to keep it running. Obsolescence can be a beotch! Add to the fact that I have access to a copilot2+ system that would at least get me back to the trailing edge of technology.....

Thread Information