Liked: 31

Default Swift FA Input Shaft

SOLD

Got this years ago with some other stuff from a race-shop attic cleanout, I was told it came off a Swift FA car but was not told which model or variation. Tag on it is barely legible but you can see "Swift input, mileage unknown, removed at 1/2 point of 1999". I would assume they kept it because it had some life left in it but I don't know that for sure. Length is 22-1/16", OD of the end with just splines (24 of them) is 19.7mm/0.79", the other end which has what I assume to be a flywheel pilot bearing nose beyond the spines (20 of them) is 21.9mm/0.86". Pilot bearing nose surface shows some visual wear but little to none can be felt if you scrape a fingernail across the surface. Has a ball bearing in the middle of 42mm/1.65" OD that feels smooth in rotation. Weighs 2lbs 10oz.

$50, buyer pays shipping for the 5lb package sent from Chico, CA 95926. SOLD

Tom Duncan
    tomd@oddog.com (preferred method of communication)
    530-305-9911
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tom Duncan; 07.23.18 at 9:57 PM. Reason: SOLD

Liked: 30

Tom,

Email sent, I'll take it.

Thanks,
    Julian

Thread Information