Liked: 1

Default Swift europe-se3 (se3-023) $21,500

Formula Continental. Built 1989 (?) Call Ron Carrico 619 252-4711 or email roncarrico@hotmail.com.

Raced in early 1990s to early 2000s.

Last raced at Laguna Seca in 2015. I took car on a trade. Since then it has 3 track days. Car is in San Diego.
    I was told the engine had one ror two race weekends on it after rebuild. I do not recall who built the race engine but I was told it dynoed at 140 HP and it feels very strong.

Log books back to 1990. And original Sports Car Club of America certificate

The car is ready to race. Tires are two years old with perhaps 12 heat cycles. Formula Car guru, Roland Johnson, has prepared the car by rebuilding shocks, starter, fuel system, sealing fuel tank, fixing oil leaks in Hewland LD 200 trans, gears changed to be for Buttonwillow, Laguna Seca and Willowsprings, also did extensive work reworking all suspension attachment points. New fuel pump. Roland also reset suspension and corner weighted the car. Brakes and battery are in good condition.

I am selling the car mainly because at 6'3" I barely fit in the car. But it sure is fun to drive.

There are many spares... boxes in fact. Many of the parts are new. Also new front wings and the original Swift wing. It currently has a Van Diemen wing. (At least that is what I was told.) The car also has a defuser. Also a high performance muffler for quiet race weekends. (Not attached.) I just purchased a new six point harness and safety belts. The car has a Pi System 2 computer system and the attachment for timing.

I have many documents for the Hewland Trans and the Pi system. Plus pictures of it in it's previous livery.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronlotus; 02.24.19 at 1:28 AM. Reason: Add phone and email and pictures

Liked: 1417

Hi Ron, I manually removed the strange link you had to a photo because it was locking up my browser.

If you need help posting photos to your listing, there is a thread here that can assist.

Thread Information