Liked: 0

Default 1995 Protoform P2

1995 Protoform P2, the 15th protoform built according to the logbook. Car has a VSR short box, Roxanne 4-2-1 stainless header, VSR race prepped intake manifold, Carrera shocks, and pertonix ignition. It has new Tilton brake and clutch master cylinders, new wheel cylinders, CNC clutch slave and new brake lines.

In 2016 Autowerks rebuilt the motor and updated the valve train to current specs. Since the rebuild I've put one race weekend on it so it's still fresh and ready to rip.

Car comes with a lightweight single axle trailer. You can tow it with anything! I towed
    it with a 4cyl Tacoma!

As for fit, I'm 6'1", slim and I fit fine. Little squished in the knees so if you're much taller you might not fit. I'd say almost anyone of average build and from 5'6"-6'1" shouldn't have much issue. It's surprisingly roomy once you get though the top!

Car is ready to run this year but will need an alignment, oil change, and thorough nut and bolt check before racing. Pretty standard stuff. When I bought the car it had sat for awhile so I went though the motor and all the hydraulics. It should run reliably now so you can focus on sorting out things like easing maintenance and chassis set up.I had 2 mild incidences in it. One bent a rear leading arm in 2015, it was replaced and the car ran in 2016. Then I gave someone a love tap which put a very little tweek in the front beam. It's safe, shimmed straight, and cycles up and down without binding. I finished 4th out of 14 with the beam as is. I planned to keep it as a spare beam and get a new one. The new owner should probably have the same plan. Or just rock it, I got 4th, so she goes

Extensive spares including...
    1 long box drum to drum
    1 Ohlins double adjustable rear shock
    1 tach with adjustable shift light
    1 set of wheels/tires on car
    1 set of unmounted hoosier take offs
    1 set of spare wheels
    1 set of Goodyear rains with wheels
    1 4-1 mild steel header
    1 extrude honed intake manifold
    7 rear drums with one being new in the box
    7 front drums with one being new in the box
    1 spare steering box
    2 quick steer spindles, set up for protoforms
    2 stock spindles, ready for VSR to rework them
    1 rear axle tube
    2 front brake backer plates
    1 stock front beam, drum to drum. Will need to be race prepped.
    2 weld in beam adjusters
    Several spare heim joints, Dzus fasteners, and touch up paint.

Asking price $8,000

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 0

Sold!

Thread Information