christopher burke

Gentlemen;

Here is one way to fix the login problem some of you are having (it worked for me and others):
    Here is what just worked for me:
    GOTO TOOLS
    GOTO Internet Options
    GOTO PRIVACY
    GOTO ADVANCED
    Make sure you check "Override Automatic Cookie Handling"

This is for Internet Explorer. I am sure Netscape has something similar.

ADMINISTRATORS: This is a COOKIE issue, meaning that this site uses invasive cookies somehow, or cookies that won't take "no" for an answer. That is why changing the PRIVACY settings seems to work. I have never seen anything quite like this before and it seems to be chronic among the users. I bet there is a fix to this on the server side. Sure would save the members a headache or two.

Liked: 0

Thanks Harry,
    I've been wondering what the problem was since I could log on at work but not at home. One Bakersfield person helping another! It's a small world!

BTW, it appears that you have to Accept the cookies from this site. I choose to ask for a prompt and if I blocked them, my password was accepted but I still wasn't logged on.
    Brad

Thread Information