Contributing Member
    Liked: 303

Default Detroit local news

In Detroit this week and watching local news it was all Autoshow, new Indy car. new track layout for Belle Island, car stuff etc. I don't think the local news folks back in Conn even know what an Indy car is. Different place.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 530

Connectedness to the auto industry / world is the ONLY thing I miss since moving out of SE Michigan.

Liked: 40

Default Racing news coverage

Is pretty much a non starter here in MN. The last news was Danica & Aaron were now a thing just the other day. It's pretty bad when the news people don't cover somebody as influential as Dan Gurney. The news coverage boss should be sent to the corner and given a timeout for a few hours, no coffee or head phones! On the up side we're the home of the MPLS MIRACLE, that was pretty cool, altho I'd rather see a hot sweaty driver getting out of his car after a long and hard fought drive to win!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I would rather be making racing news than reading it. Living the dream out here in the middle of farm country

Thread Information