Liked: 14

Default Formula Ford Parts and Racing Items For Sale #7

I have sold my Formula Fords and have decided to retire from racing. So, I'm selling my numerous spare parts inventory and additional racing related items. Prices do not include shipping from zip code 40299. I will gladly bundle items to minimize shipping. Money back if not satisfied, you pay return shipping.

Wheel/lug nuts - All are 7/16 X 20 threads except the last two lines: All shown in the first picture, then closer views in the following pictures. Listed in order in each column top to bottom, then columns left to right. Selling lug nuts for $2 each plus shipping except the bag of 20 which are $1 each plus shipping. Lug nuts with washers $3 each plus shipping. After each item's description is its rated condition, Excellent (E), Good (G), Fair (F).

16 each 1/2" shank, .69 dia, total length 1 1/2" E
    2 each 1/2" shank, .675 dia, total length 1 3/8" G
    3 each bevel, 1 5/16" total length E
    4 each bevel, 1 5/16" total length E
    6 each w/hole 1/2" shank, .68 dia, total length 1 1/4" E
    16 each bagged w/hole 3/8" shank, .685 dia, total length 15/16" F
    20 each bagged w/hole 9/16" total length E
    1 each bevel 12 X 1.50 threads, 1 5/16" total length G
    3 each bevel 12 X 1.25 threads, 1 13/16" total length G
    22 each 1 5/16" shank, .675 dia, total length 2 3/16" E
    with 20 washers ID .685"-.705", OD 1.240"-1.245", thick .135" E
    9 each 1 7/16" shank, .713 dia, total length 2" F
    with 8 each washers ID .715", OD 1.06", thick .15" F
    1 each w/hole 1 3/8" shank, .715 dia, total length 1 15/16" F
    1 each 1 3/4" shank, .715 dia, total length 2 1/4" F
    with 1 each washer ID .716, OD 1.068", thick .15" F

Jim Moore
    moore.j@twc.com
    502-267-7710 No Text!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ssautoxer; 12.09.17 at 5:15 PM. Reason: Remove sold items & add lug nuts and washers

Fallen Friend
    Liked: 168

Default shank od?

Don't understand letters for shanks (G,F,E)....could you define, or give in decimal inches...assuming od...not F=Flanged..

As I write, don't recall if I saw washers for these...if so, great.. know the od on them? (Have had some revolutions not go down in counterbores...)

Thanks.

Bob L.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L. View Post
    Don't understand letters for shanks (G,F,E)....could you define, or give in decimal inches...assuming od...not F=Flanged..

As I write, don't recall if I saw washers for these...if so, great.. know the od on them? (Have had some revolutions not go down in counterbores...)

Thanks.

Bob L.
    The G, F, E refer to the condition of the item.

No washers are included as I'm not sure which lug-nuts they would go with. I'll look to see what washers I have and try to see which lug-nuts they may match.

Jim Moore

Fallen Friend

Thanks. (hadn't consider letters = condition....duh?)

Do you know the barrel diameter(s)? There are different ones out there... think 9/16" (.625) and .670" or.700" are most common, maybe others. For Revolution wheels....Minilite...other?

Hope to hear on diameters and washers...

Bob L.

Thanks. (hadn't consider letters = condition....duh?)

Do you know the barrel diameter(s)? There are different ones out there... think 9/16" (.625) and .670" or.700" are most common, maybe others. For Revolution wheels....Minilite...other?

Hope to hear on diameters and washers...

Bob L.
    Hi Bob,

I added the shank diameters to my post above. What ID, OD and thickness of washers do you need?

Jim Moore

Fallen Friend

Will have to go looking...have several rims on different cars.. Sort of think the sold set was best fit... however, others might work as spares...will need to check further here...be a few days (off racing tommorrow) Think the .615 and remaining 3 .620 are likely candidates.. think that was something like, 3, 3, 4, 2 on qtys...of various lengths. As to washers, need ones that fit shanks...thick....od of washers will be what they are for fit on shanks...would want to do prs: lug/washer...

Will check back once home... if gone, that's what happens...just got there late, once more.... ah, so it goes...

Thanks for reply.

Bob L.

Will have to go looking...have several rims on different cars.. Sort of think the sold set was best fit... however, others might work as spares...will need to check further here...be a few days (off racing tommorrow) Think the .615 and remaining 3 .620 are likely candidates.. think that was something like, 3, 3, 4, 2 on qtys...of various lengths. As to washers, need ones that fit shanks...thick....od of washers will be what they are for fit on shanks...would want to do prs: lug/washer...

Will check back once home... if gone, that's what happens...just got there late, once more.... ah, so it goes...

Thanks for reply.

Bob L.
    I just looked and have washers to fit the 3,3,4,2 groups of lug-nuts you mentioned above. The first 3 that show .62 dia when trying to fit washers, I just found they really measure .615! So, I changed the listing. The washers that fit are about .615 ID, 1.07 OD and .15 thick. The washers are in fair to good condition like the lug-nuts. Let me know if you're interested.

Jim Moore

Fallen Friend

Looks like some more will go. Will take .62/.615 shank lugs ($2 each, right?) and washers (?) from list....

3- 1 3/8
    3- 1 3/4
    4- 1 3/8
    2- 1 1/2

Do need washers for all, match as best possible with lugs....

I don't do pay pal. Email total needed (parts+shipping to 32504 zip),.... include name for check/where to send it,... will get that off asap. Will reply/include shipping info on me. No worries here, waiting till check arrives/clears...

Thanks.

Bob L.

Looks like some more will go. Will take .62/.615 shank lugs ($2 each, right?) and washers (?) from list....

3- 1 3/8
    3- 1 3/4
    4- 1 3/8
    2- 1 1/2

Do need washers for all, match as best possible with lugs....

I don't do pay pal. Email total needed (parts+shipping to 32504 zip),.... include name for check/where to send it,... will get that off asap. Will reply/include shipping info on me. No worries here, waiting till check arrives/clears...

Thanks.

Bob L.
    Hi Bob,

I just emailed you with cost and my address. Please email me your shipping address.

Thanks,

Jim Moore
    moore.j@twc.com

Removed sold items and add lug nuts and washers. Prices too high? Make offer.............

Thread Information