Liked: 99

Default Mustache Parts for Sale

Some parts sold, updated and photos of what is sold have been removed.

Cleaning out some stuff in the garage and considering a change to the new nose/wing that I already have, so going to offer some mustache parts for sale. Have a 01 and newer nosebox with the squared off shock cover, both painted yellow with some minor flaws on them but likely you will paint anyhow. Shock cover has hardware included, dzus up top and screw with socket cap at bottom to nosebox. Two mains, one is good to go and the other has some of the inside metal separating, I tried to picture it the best I could. I will text more photos if you would like to see something specific. Two flaps, left flap is good to go, right one has some of the flap edge separating which I also photographed.

$300 - Nosebox (just got painted, red showing when scratched from fitting the wing mains). SOLD

$300 - Both Mains

$100 - Both Flaps

$200 - Shock Cover SOLD

$850 for all of it + shipping or I can deliver to Pitt F2000, Summit F2000 or NJMP F2000 races. I will also throw in a couple of endplate feet for you if you buy it all. Open to reasonable offers.

Check or Paypal

Last edited by NPalacioM3; 07.16.17 at 8:21 PM.
    -Nick

Liked: 99

All sold. Thanks, Apexspeed!

Thread Information