Liked: 2

Default Ralt Magnesium FSV Wheels for Sale/Trade

6" x 13" Ralt 4 spoke magnesium FSV wheel. Center lock, 2" bore. Excellent condition. Not worn out, fit snug. Wash up, repaint and go. I have not crack tested it but visually it looks great. Asking $250 plus shipping, or trade for 8" 3 spoke magnesium 8" FSV wheel. (only ONE wheel for sale)

Also have a 8" x 13" Ralt FSV Dynamag (?) magnesium wheel, same condition as above wheel. ONLY looking to trade for a 3 spoke 8" 3 spoke Ralt FSV wheel....... (One Wheel)

I also have a nice pair of 6" x 13" Ralt FSV magnesium 3 spoke centerlocks that I'd like to trade for 10" x 13" 3 spoke wheels only.....

I'm trying to put together a matched set of 3 spokes.......

I do have additional pictures I can send via email. If you have an interest or questions, email me, or you can call me direct at 303-931-8301

Parts located in Colorado.

Thanks and regards, Scott

Liked: 13

Default 2 front RALT 6" X 13" DYMAG wheels

I would be interested in the the 2 front 6" X 13" dymag wheels.

Not quite sure how to do this as I am new to this bullitin board.

Send me a private e-mail message to set up the purchase I guess ?

Mike

Liked: 7

Scott, I am trying to identify some wheels I have - can you tell me if these are 6 pin drive in back, and what is the diameter or the pin circle (like bolt circle)?

Thanks - sorry to derail your thread, but it's a free bump!

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

ON the 8" wheels - you need to specify fronts or rears. Offset was marginally different.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Thread Information