Liked: 4

Default Looking for some Experience working Race weekends

I'm new here and thought I'd give this a try--I’m an Irish guy looking to get involved in racing and join a crew to gain some experience before I get my own car, the dream is to build my own. I am an SCCA member. I want to learn the workings of a race weekend and car set up etc. I can be your gofer, run checklists and whatever I can. The more you show me the more I can do.

I am a mechanical engineer who has a couple of years of experience in FSAE racing in the Uk and Germany, however, I understand how different that is to most other forms of motorsport, but hey is all I had the opportunity to gain experience in so far

I live in south central Pennsylvania and am willing to travel. No compensation sought as I am mainly just eager to learn more.

Anyone interested in letting me hang out and learn from you guys just let me know. Thanks

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 58

Default Pocono Major

We will be at the Pocono Majors Memorial Day weekend with a load of formula cars.

Always can use help.

Jeremy Swank

Liked: 100

Default Crew

Would love too see another Irishman out at the track. we could always use help with Challenge Cup Series. If you are at Pocono drop by the CCS paddock. Feel free to drop me an email at dermotennis@comcast.net.
    DERM

Contributing Member
    Liked: 269

Will be at Mosport June 14-18 for Canadian Vintage Gran Prix. You are welcome to join us. There will be F1 and F2 cars, Canadian F1600 Challenge, loads of Prod Cars and lots of fun!

Robby

Thread Information