Liked: 56

Default NEFV at The Racer's Expo

This year Northeast Formula Vee (NEFV.org /NEFV Facebook) will be be manning our booth at the Racers Expo in Marlborough MA, together with the NER SCCA. If anyone is interested in possibly joining formula vee, this would provide an excellent opportunity to chat with many folks, as well as see one of NEFV’s finest prepped cars. Plan to spend a few minutes watching a few promotional video’s featuring intense on track action.

THE RACER'S EXPO
    Friday, February 3rd &
    Saturday, February 4th
    Friday 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM - Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
    $5.00 Admission Fee
    KIDS FREE!
    Royal Plaza Hotel - Route 20 - Marlboro, MA - Exit 24b off I-495

Check out a few pictures of our booth over the years

2016 Expo
    2015 Expo
    2014 Expo

For those who that have already acquired the racing disease, it's always fun to catch up with fellow racers mid winter, so please stop by and hang out!

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 83

Nick, thanks. I plan to be there to set up on Friday morning at 10 AM. They're putting us in a spot where there is a lot of room in front of our booth. That will help alleviate the logjam we usually get when folks stop by to chat or watch the videos.

Also, like last year, we'll be next to New England Region's SCCA booth.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 53

Default Racers Expo

I also will be there Friday to help set up and stay for Saturday. My good friend and long term race gear supplier Victor from VAS Enterprises will have a booth. Please stop by and introduce yourself. He will have driver's gear to check out.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 83

Please introduce me to Victor - I'm still in search of a helmet!

Liked: 56

A huge thank you to all who came out to help with The Racer's Expo! I would especially like to thank Kevin O'Hearn who displayed his 2017 rental car, NER SCCA for sponsoring our booth, and OTB Promotions for hosting a well organized event.
    Pictures below:

https://goo.gl/photos/EnPrTw1dfTnfxDcL8

Thread Information